About

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Daisies






Daisy Top // Cotton On
Camisole
Leggings
Sandals // Vincci
Sling Bag
Bracelet // Lokai

Terribly sorry for the late update guys! Life got in the way and Jen had exams going on, but we're back now! :)

This was a really, really simple outfit I wore when I went out with friends. I was never one who is into crazy prints but this daisy print just too adorable I had to jump on the bandwagon. I especially like this one as it has enough of a colour pop yet toned down in a way? 

To match with it, since the top part is already enough of an attention grabber, I went with plain old black leggings. Since the top was flowy, I wanted to accentuate my lower body instead so there is a balance instead of looking too flabby. Added on some dainty necklaces to contrast with the big daisy prints and I was good to go! :)

What do you guys think of the daisy print? Lemme know!
//YT

5 comments: