About

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Comfy Basics







Choker // Lovisa 
Bullet long necklace // Flea Market 
Denim Button-Down // Uniqlo 
Grey Leggings // Uniqlo 
Sneakers // Converse

Hello from down under! (Melbourne if you're wondering). This week's outfit from me is this super basic and comfy ensemble right here. Leggings, spaghetti tank, and a denim button down to give some formality to the other wise pajamas-looking outfit. It's definitely a super comfy yet put together outfit. I like to paired it up like this when I know I'll be studying in the uni/library whole day long, and just wanna be comfortable as I can. And not forgetting about flexibility too! 

I paired it up with some choker and long necklace to make it a little more interesting, instead of just an all basic outfit. And finished up with a pair of sneakers, and the look is done! Let me know in the comment section on what your basics are!Till the next time, have a good week ahead. :) 
// Jenny 

4 comments:

  1. I'm all about basics!! They're always timeless and make you look effortless.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Totally agree with your statement, and they just go well with so many other loud pieces too! :) //Jenny

      Delete
  2. such a cute comfy look!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is comfy! Thanks for dropping by and commenting! :) //Jenny

      Delete