About

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Scarf = Kimono






Scarf // Cotton On 
Black Tank Dress // Cotton On 
Sandals // Cotton On 

Hello beautiful people! It's Jenny here again. Melbourne has been a great fun so far. Places are beautiful, people are friendly, and there are so many things to do here! Anyway, this week, I'm bringing you this outfit, featuring a scarf (Yes! It's a scarf!) and a basic black tank dress. This outfit was that kind that doesn't seem that amazing in your head, but once you put it on, it's like "Yes! I'm gonna wear that out every week!". 

So you might be wondering how is that a scarf when it looks and is worn like a maxi kimono. So basically you need to tie one end of the scarf to the middle part of the scarf, and repeat this on the other side, and you're done! Totally got this idea from Michelle Phan's tutorial on how to wear a scarf. And I really liked how it turned out! The outfit is just so flowy and put together, even though I'm just wearing a scarf as a maxi kimono. It is such a simple outfit, paired with some gladiator sandals, and it's the perfect outfit for summer! 

I hope you like the outfit and leave any comments on how you would style your scarfs! 
// Jenny

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful kimono and dress:)
    Happy weekend!:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! :) //Jenny

      Delete

  2. Ciao =) Your blog is always more and more beautiful. CONGRATS!
    I have a small help to ask you. Could you please let me know what do you think about my last video? It's really REALLY IMPORTANT
    Click here to see the video
    http://www.welovefur.com/video/fur-fair-mifur-2016-video/
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for the kind flattery! And I'm sorry I couldn't give a feedback, am having some problems with accessing the link! //Jenny

      Delete
  3. I love this idea! :)
    Have a nice thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls! You girls have a good day too! //Jenny

      Delete
  4. Love the feminine and elegant look. So beautiful. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lenya! :) Just dropped a comment over at your blog! //Jenny

      Delete