About

Sunday, April 17, 2016

High neck + High waist






White Mock Neck Top
High-waisted Jeans
Black Sling Bag
Gold Necklace
Gold Sandals // Grendha 

Hello beautiful people!

Today I am back with another outfit featuring high-waisted jeans. I know, what's new, right? But this outfit is a little special because there's almost no black colour, which is a huge feat for me if I must say.

The backstory for this outfit is pretty interesting: I was going down to Singapore for my boyfriend's graduation parade as a sergeant in the army, and his uniform was a white top and black pants. Being the overly attached girlfriend that I am, I naturally wanted to match his uniform. Also, because I would meet his parents there, I wanted to look presentable and proper. A lot of clothes were toss around in my room until I eventually settled with this outfit, which I think satisfied both my criteria perfectly!

I absolutely love how the outfit turned out. We all know that high-waisted pants and crop tops and a match made in heaven, but the turtleneck/mock neck design just seems to add the cherry on the cake. I also tried to add some gold elements in the outfit which I think glammed up the outfit nicely without being over the top.

I never knew I could pull off something so non-black so it was definitely fun for me! What do you think? :)
// YT

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic and amazing look, girl. Thank you so much for dropping by my place and leaving such a nice comment. Already followed back on GFC Please keep in touch. Happy Sunday, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Lenya! And thank you so much for the compliments and the follow! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  2. I love your bag! ♥
    http://www.lvbagukshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!

    You have an nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a nice week!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqueline! Sure, just follow us and we'll follow right back! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  5. perfect minimalism!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannette! You're welcomed to follow us and we'll follow you right back. :)

      //YT

      Delete
    2. Loveee the tones of your photo! It kind of reminds me of film. And looking great just in basics girl.

      xx
      atsunamatsui.com

      Delete