About

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Double Blues







Bohemian Kimono // Bash Clothing
Black Camisole
High-waisted Shorts
Sling Bag
Black Sandals // Vincci

Hi guys! I promised you guys more outing-ish outfits from my previous post so here's one!

I wore this outfit out on a shopping trip with my parents. The highlight of the outfit here is obviously the printed kimono. When I first saw it, I was immediately attracted to the print - it's just so gorgeous and such a pretty statement piece. Although it's not in my usual monochromatic colours, I just have to get it. Here, I paired it with my high-waisted shorts and sandals which result in a very simple, casual looking outfit, yet still well put together! This is also one of the few times I paired the same colour together which is not black - and I have to say I really like this blue + blue combo!

The bag that I'm carrying here is a recent favourite which I got from Singapore when I traveled there last December. It is just so spacious and the over-the-shoulder sling design makes it really easy for me to retrieve whatever I want from the bag without having to take it off. I bring it almost everywhere I go now.

What do you guys think about this outfit? For me, it does feel good to come out of my black & white shell once in a while. :p
//YT

12 comments:

  1. Love the kimono!

    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so flawless in this outfit <33 I really like the photography of this post :3

    www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment Izael! The photos are taken by my awesome partner Jenny. :D

      //YT

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliment Michele! You look gorgeous on your posts too! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit! So chic!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your pants in your latest post! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  5. Great outfit! I like your cardigan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment Sylwia! :)

      //YT

      Delete