About

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Boyfriend Madness






Cropped tank top // Catwalk, Kelana Wholesale City
Boyfriend jeans // Factorie 
Belt // Vincci 
Pointed toe flats // Zalora 
Statement necklace // Parsealed.com 

The title might be a little misleading, but seriously, I've jumped on the 'boyfriend jeans' wagon! I think one of my worries for boyfriend jeans was "Will it look good on me?". Oh and "Will it make my butt look even flatter?", since it's such a loose and shapeless piece of clothing, and I'm not exactly well endowed in the bottom area. But thankfully, I've managed to find one that fits just perfectly on the waist and still looks pretty damn chic on me (yay!). 

For this outfit, I paired the boyfriend jeans with a knitted cropped tank top. And I'm really pleased with how it looks! Especially with the pointed toe flats, it definitely pulled the whole look together, giving structure and class to the loose and ripped jeans at the top. 

How would you style boyfriend jeans? Do let me know because I definitely do need more ideas! 
//Jenny  

1 comment: