About

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lost Angeles






Statement Tee // Cotton On
Highwaisted Jeans
Half sneakers // H&M
Backpack // Primark Atmosphere
Bracelet // Lokai

Hey guys! Today I'm bringing another favourite uni outfit of mine. I know I've been posting a lot of uni outfits lately but it is where I spent most of my time after all. But fret not, it is now the long awaited semester break so you can expect more outing-ish outfits from me in the near future!

The highlight of this outfit is definitely the witty, punny statement tee, with "I Lost Angeles" written on it. When I saw it, I had to buy it. I mean, how many t-shirts out there can actually make you laugh out loud? I was in the mood to mix around with a little colour (yep, colour for me means grey and blue HAHA) so I paired the tee with a ripped highwaisted jeans instead of going with the standard black colour bottom, adding that extra bit of edge.

This is actually one of the non-black outfits that I really really like just because the colour combo turns out really nicely! The outfit is really casual yet still well put-together in my opinion. I definitely felt invincible in uni wearing something that is totally me. In the end, that's what outfits are supposed to do right? Making you feel like you've got your superwoman suit on. ;)

What's your own superwoman suit combo? Let me know!
//YT

12 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit!:)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment Marta (hope I got your name right!). I love your blog, it's so minimalish yet on point! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zaira! Appreciate the compliment! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfit dear!!

    I'm following you on GFC #3 :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow Tijana (hope I got your name right)! We'll follow your blog right back! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful!!!

    Have a great day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the compliment Angela! Have a great week ahead! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Euge! I love your latest outfit, black outfits are my favourite go-to as well! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  6. Love the top and your jeans are super nice! Adds a lot of edge to this look. Looking good <3
    Sending love from www.shebebutfierce.com XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Monet! You're looking good yourself in your recent posts, and ultra fierce as well!

      //YT

      Delete