About

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Of silver and gold

Hey guys! Today we're switching it up a little and we're gonna show you guys the accessories that we own and also highlight a few of our personal favourites. No doubt accessories are very important in completing an outfit and we hope you can learn more about us through the accessories that we incorporate into our styles! :)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//YT 

Gold Chunky Chain Necklace // H&M
Midi Rings // Forever 21
Gold Coin Choker &
White Fake Tooth Choker // Lovisa
Gold Bar Choker
Gold Elephant Thin Bangle // Forever 21

I think it's pretty obvious from my favourites that I favour gold colour accessories more than anything else! I think it's mainly because I wear the colour black a lot and gold is the best colour (in my opinon) that matches black to create a glam, elegant look, which is why I'm pretty much coveting only gold accessories. 

I don't really wear much accessories on a daily basis as you can probably tell from my previous posts. I usually stick to basics, such as the gold chunky chain necklace and gold bar choker, which can be literally paired with any outfit. However, to switch things up a bit, I also have these gold coin and white fake tooth choker, usually for my edgier and more streetstyle-ish outfits. They are also great for layering over each other!

I barely wear any rings, but when I do, I usually turn to midi rings. Almost all my rings are dainty midi rings, just to add a hint of colour or bling to the outfit, haha. I usually keep my wrists free as well as I already have a silver bracelet on me 24/7 with my trustee watch, but what I like about the elephant bangle is that it's wide enough for me to actually cuff it on my arm, which adds an extra edge when I'm wearing sleeveless tops!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Jenny

 Multi-chained Necklace // H&M 
Gold Necklace with Silver Spikes // Juju Milky 
Assorted Rings // Taiwan Streetmarket & Miss Whatever
Bar Bangle // Juju Milky 
Gold Necklace with Big Chains // Juju Milky 
Gold Crystal Necklace // By Invite Only 

Here are a few of my favourite accessories out of my collection. I love both silver and gold when it comes to my accessories, well maybe a little more towards silver ones, just because I think they are easier to match and looks better on me. But I definitely will be building up my gold accessories collection, and not forgetting the rose golds too! 

As you can see, I am more of a necklace and rings kinda gal. The necklaces on the left side give off a more rugged and tough looking outlook when paired with outfits. I would choose these to roughen up  a simple look or too add on the rocker chic outfits! The necklaces on the right side are more simple and chic with the thin and dainty chains. And I would style it with minimalist outfits that lack a little oomph. The long dangling crystal necklace is totally a great add-on piece to plain t-shirt or tanks. 

As for the rings, I normally like to stack them up. The more, the merrier! But of course, to a certain extend. I wouldn't want to lug around with heavy fingers and having them hook on to clothing. The bar bangle is a really simple piece, and would look nice when stacked up with other minimaslistic bracelets and bangles as well. (Note to self: get more simplistic bracelets!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it guys! What do you think about our collection and what are your own favourite pieces to include in your outfits? :)

//Jenny & YT

23 comments:

  1. Love thise photos!
    http://www.vonsnef.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment Ziff! We really took the time and effort to make sure the pictures are on point! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Atsuna! You've got some really nice accessories too, especially love the statement necklace in your latest post! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  3. What great accessories! Love the designs!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cielo! Just dropped by your blog and you are rocking those shades! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  4. The accessories are beautiful, and nice pictures! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minale! Thank you for the lovely compliment. Great blog and unique style you have there! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes! We are totally in love with them too! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  6. I want all of them

    http://turndownforfashion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately they're not for sale. :p Just kidding! But thanks nonetheless Diegotortosa! (You have such a special name, hope I got it right!) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  7. Your collection is so great! Mine is not near great like yours!

    ♡ ♡ ♡

    Nastya K from TNP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Nastya! Pretty sure you have a beautiful collection as well! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  8. Wow, beautiful :)

    http://thechicflair.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sabrina! Really liked how you rocked the knee high boots and fringe heels in your recent posts! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  9. You've got such a stunning collection! I love the elephant bangle! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mia! :) Loving the recipes on your blog, the food looks so delicious! //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  10. you have so many nice pieces! i have to say i'm more of a silver girl myself.

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle! (Team Silver +1 haha) Btw, your hair colour looks great! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  11. Love all this! Beautiful!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dylana! Your blog is beautiful, filled up with those gorgeous photos! :) //Jenny & YT

      Delete