About

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Cropped Pants





Red Checkered Crop Top // Catwalk
Black Camisole
Black Cropped Joggers // YoungHungryFree
Platform Heels // Vicnity.com

Hello people!

This was an outfit I wore to uni quite some time ago. I very rarely go this dressy (or at least in my terms) for a school outfit, but I guess I was in a mood to play around with my outfits a little. I wrote in this post that I would start experimenting with more crop tops and high-waisted pants and this is one of the results!

I have no idea what to call this pair of pants (cropped joggers? harem pants? cropped pants?), but I have to admit that I love the cutting of it. This is actually my first pair of cropped pants in a really long time and I think the high-waisted design and just-nice cropped length makes it look super stylish and fashionable. The spacious pockets are a huge brownie point as I love having pockets on any clothing. To add a pop of colour to the outfit, I paired it with my red crop checkered shirt, with the black checkers complimenting the other black parts of the outfit as well. I finished off the outfit with my favourite platform heels because an Asian girl can never go wrong by adding on some height. HAHA.

Like any other school outfit, I kept the accessories minimal with just my watch and silver bracelet. Because the checkered top is already so bright and eye-catching, I didn't want to add on any necklaces either to avoid too much going on on my upper body.

What do you think about the outfit? :)
//YT

10 comments:

  1. wow love this outfit <3
    Have a nice day!:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have lovely outfits up on your blog! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Ania! You look gorgeous too! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  3. Yes! love the cropped pants here.. it kind of has the structure of mom jeans. :) And your heels are adorable!

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it does have a similar fit to mom jeans, didn't notice until you pointed it out! And thanks so much for the compliment! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  4. Great style !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/11/stripes-design-with-caseapp.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment Joy! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  5. This look is all-around stunning. I love the cropped pant with the chunky heels. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the compliment Carmen! :)

      //YT

      Delete