About

Saturday, October 3, 2015

LBD wannabe






Gold Bar Choker
Romper // Cotton On
Handbag // H&M
Bracelet // Lokai
Rings // Forever21
Sandals // Grendha (from RSH warehouse sale)

Hey guys!

This was actually an outfit I wore for a date with my boyfriend after quite some time of not seeing each other. Naturally, I wanted to look good for the special occasion and this little black dress wannabe came in handy! If you're wondering why I called it a LBD wannabe, it's because it's actually a romper! (I KNOWWW RIGHTTT SO COOOOL.)

This is actually the first romper I own and I love the fact that it doubles as a skater dress! #cheapo
 The cutting and everything just fits me perfectly and I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on. It also somehow has the magic ability to make me look slimmer because the cutting is just so flaterring. I didn't hesitate to bring it back home as an early birthday present for myself.

For this look, since it's very heavy on the black colour with the romper and handbag, I balanced it out with gold colour accessories. You can't see it from these pics but the gold choker I'm wearing is actually very unique with a DIY twist, as it has two long strands at the side which I can form into patterns of my liking! But it's okay, we have a post coming up soon where you can see the details of this choker up close. *nudge nudge wink wink* ;) Besides that, it was also a nice first appearance of my gold sandals to balance out the colour of the whole outfit. In my opinion, black and gold is one of the most classy combo and I think this outfit proved me right!

What do you think? :)
//YT

10 comments:

  1. Looking so stunning in this black romper! I own a black romper myself and I definitely know what you mean by calling it an "LBD wannabe" and how it's such a great, elegant piece that instantly makes you look so put together. Love this!

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! You look stunning yourself in your blog!
      Yea, it's really amazing how sometimes one piece can just make up a whole look by itself.
      I love your blog posts as well, am actually a follower with my private account hehe. Really appreciate the comment and I hope you have a nice day! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  2. nice outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you B! You have some really nice outfits up on your blog as well! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  3. Perfect outfit :) Very nice photos :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! Unfortunately I don't understand the language on your blog but you have some nice photos up on your blog as well! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  4. love black outfits, you look great and i love the bag as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle! I love your hair colour, so special! :)

      //YT

      Delete