About

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chill-out Boho





Top // Cotton On 
Shorts // Ben Thanh Matket, Vietnam 
Maxi cardigan // Cotton On 
Sandals // Chu Chi Tunnels, Vietnam 
Choker Necklace // Lovisa 
Long Necklace // By Invite Only 

Hi peeps, hope everyone's doing well! 

Here's an outfit I recently styled featuring a maxi cardigan and boho summer shorts. I'm starting to get on the bandwagon with summer shorts, they are so effortless yet so stylish when paired with the right top. I have to admit I was a little wary at first, as it seems like something I would only wear at home, but as I tried it on, it's actually pretty nice. I like how easy and comfortable it is. But one thing with these shorts, at least this particular one I own, they tend to bunch up at the bottom after sitting down for some time. So I would definitely wear it when I know that I won't be sitting down for a long time. 

I paired this boho printed shorts with a crop top, and topped it off with a maxi cardigan to give it a more pulled together look. The sandals actually have a pretty interesting story behind them, these were the exact footwear that the Vietnamese soldiers wore during the war time and they are entirely made out of rubber. It's pretty cool to be wearing something so functional yet stylish at the same time! 

Thanks for the read guys! Stay tuned for the next post from YT.
 //Jenny 

2 comments: