About

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Earthy Grunge





 

Ribbed Turtleneck Top // Cotton On 
Khaki Jeans // H&M
Boots // Taiwan Night Street 
Bullet Long Necklace // Flea Market 
Leather Bracelets // Gift from YT  

This has got to be one of my favorite outfits ever. I've worn it at least three times! No kidding. I love how everything matches so perfectly, the earthy tones of grey, khaki and brown, the ribbed turtleneck and army-ish skinnies, and of course the boots. It all just goes so perfectly together to give off this grungy and muted look (which I am totally in love with!)

I added a long necklace with a (fake) bullet and some leather bracelets to add more grunge and flavour to the ensemble. The long necklace did a good job in filling up the empty chest area, which can be non-flattering with a turtleneck collared top.

I need to stop saying this, but overall, I really love how the outfit looks!
//Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vera! Thank you for the compliment, I like your style too, especially the white outfits! :) //Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natsya! Yeah suree we would love to follow youu :) Thank you for the follow back too! //Jenny

      Delete