About

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Print On Print






Lightning Printed Top // H&M 
Printed Maroon Jeans // Cotton On 
Black Boots // H&M 
Triple Chained Necklace // H&M 
V-shaped Necklace and Silver Bar Bracelet // Juju Milky 

When I first saw the top with mini lightning prints on it in H&M, I knew I had to get it! And partially because it was on sale! It's just such a cute top, and I'm really into the crop top button-down trend recently. Well, I definitely had some difficulties styling it at first, but this maroon denim totally saved the day! 

And I love how the boots pulled the whole look off, it somehow gives a separation in color and just completes the rest of the outfit. Though the top and bottom have prints, they go well with each other because the prints are so subtle and small that they complement each other. Finally, I finished up the outfit with some simple silver pieces. 

How do you wear your prints?
//Jenny


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Clara! Thank you so much for the compliment. You have a really nice style as well, and I'm totally in love with your hair! //Jenny

      Delete
  2. Great look, dear !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carina! Thanks so much for dropping by and the compliment too! (:
      //Jenny

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Nicole! I really like your style as well :)
      //Jenny

      Delete
  4. Great post! love it :) wanna follow each other on GFC? let me know!

    http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for dropping by and also thanks for the compliment! (: yeahh suree, let's follow each other :D
      //Jenny

      Delete
  5. Hello :)

    I invite you to a contest on my blog.

    http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/2015/08/its-time-for-global-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete