About

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Comfy for Uni




Long Sleeve Crop Top // Catwalk
High-waisted Grey Leggings //Factorie
Flats // Solemate
Backpakc // Primark (Atmosphere)
Bracelet // Lokai

I probably should start this post with a disclaimer that I'm officially on a high-waist clothing addiction and it's not going away anytime soon. (In my defense, they're just super chic and easy to pair with, and so figure-flattering as well!)

This was a really comfy outfit I put together for uni the other day. I usually avoid long sleeve + long pants combos because when all my skin is covered up, I tend to look shorter than I already am (#asianproblems). However, in this occasion, this combo worked because the high-waisted leggings and crop top together helped elongate my legs and made me look taller not as short.
Since this was a school outfit, I kept the accessories really simple. Aside from my staple watch and silver bracelet, I added on my new Lokai bracelet, which is becoming a staple as well as I always wear it out now. 

I think this is one of my favourite uni outfits, as the long sleeve crop top protects me from the air-cond, while the leggings keep it really comfortable for me to move around between classes. I never expected long sleeve + long pants combos to look this good (at least for me), and I definitely will start experimenting with them more now!

Do you have a favourite outfit for school? :)
//YT

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for the compliment! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Nada! :) Will do, it'd be great if you can follow us as well! Many thanks in advanced. :)

      //YT

      Delete
  3. Hi girls! You have a fantastic blog, I really like your style:)
    Follow each other?
    Happy week,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alejandra, really appreciate the compliment! :)
      Sure, we will follow your blog, would be thrilled if you can do the same for us! :)
      Best wishes!

      //YT

      Delete
  4. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! We will check out and follow your blog, will be delighted if you can do the same for us! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  5. Thats indeed a very comfy outfit specially when on the move... Im no longer schooling but my fave now are maxi skirts. :)

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Venus, thanks for the compliment! Would love to try maxi skirts one day, I actually don't own one yet. haha.
      Have a nice day! :)

      //YT

      Delete
  6. Amazing look:) Pretty girl:)
    Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back:)
    Have a nice day!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for the compliment! :) Sure, let's follow each other! :)
      You have a nice day too!

      //YT

      Delete
    2. I'm your first follower via GFC:)
      kisses Sweety!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for the follow, we really appreciate it! :)

      //Jenny & YT

      Delete
  7. Beautiful look!!! I love your top!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marcela! :) Of course, let's follow each other! :)

      //YT

      Delete