About

Friday, July 31, 2015

Yin Yang





Yin Yang Top // H&M
Black High-waisted Jeans
Tattoo Bracelet // @23naket (on instagram)
Watch // Alexandre Christie
Silver Chain Bracelet // Scorpion Silver
Studded Sling Bag // H&M
Sandals // Topshop

This was an outfit I once wore on a shopping trip! We were going out for dinner and since I was cooped up at home for the past few weeks busy revising for finals and didn't get to go out much, I was all in the mood to play around with my wardrobe. This outfit basically features two of my recent favourites: Yin Yang print and high-waisted jeans.

I got these knee ripped jeans online at a bargain price of RM15 (yea, really!!) and they're my current favourite as they fit nicely and looks super edgy. I'm also a sucker for muscle tanks, and this Yin Yang one definitely is one of my favs with its unique print. I thought of pairing them together as grey, white and black are one of my go-to colour schemes, and I really love how edgy and sort of dressy the combination turned out to be.

Accessories wise, I figured that since I'm already halfway looking super grungy, I piled on even more edgy-looking accessories, such as tattoo and spikes bracelet.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you have a current favourite as well? :)
//YT

4 comments:

  1. That outfit is perfect! So badass!! ♥
    http://feelikeunicorn.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, thank you for the compliment! I checked out your blog as well, unfortunately I don't understand the language but you've got really nice photos! Would love to see more!

      //YT

      Delete
  2. Love your outfits! If you love good deals, you can check out Clothes Buffet Malaysia
    https://www.facebook.com/malaysiaclothesbuffet

    It's buffet style for shopping. Take home all the clothes you can fit into the bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabel! The concept sounds really unique, we will definitely check it out! :)

      //YT

      Delete