About

Monday, May 18, 2015

Pop Of Colour: Magenta






Black Shift Dress // Brands Outlet 
Magenta Sweater // Tastee Clothing (Radioactive)Magenta Sneakers // Nike  Fake Tooth Necklace // Jonker Street, Malacca Leopard Cat-eye Shades // Cotton On

Recently, I've gotten really into shirt dresses and shift dresses. They are such easy pieces to wear and style, and most importantly they are just so comfortable! Unlike skinny jeans and bodycon skirts (don't worry, they are still my favourites), it gives you the freedom of "letting everything go" but still look put-together and chic. You can style it with a denim jacket, slouchy cardigan with a belt, or even tie a checkered shirt near your waist. Or just wear it as it is! However it might look a little too comfortable at times (my siblings said it looked like pyjamas, damn), so do dress it up on the footwear and accessories.

This black, sporty shift dress is my first! Really like the structured yet comfortable fit. It has good quality as well, with relatively thick and textured material. I figured by cinching a sweater around the waist and also wearing sneakers, it would emphasize the sporty feel even more. And I kept the color palette to two colors - black and magenta - which gives some really nice contrast that I like. And I've decided to add a funky cat-eyed, leopard printed shades for the glam factor. 
Stay tuned for a new outfit update from YT! 
//Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment