About

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lazy Pants





Shades // Cyber
Top // Cotton On
Lazy Pants //  @dazzlinglovers (instagram)
Flats //Cotton On
Sling Bag // H&M
Watch // Alexandre Christie

It seems to me that lazy pants/harem pants are in trend now! I spotted a large variety of them in Forever21 which were all so pretty yet stylish. I especially like the soft, smooth texture of these pants. For me, they are the perfect go-to pants for college, where you can be comfortable and the outfit still looks well-put-together.

This was a quick outfit I wore when going out for a dinner gathering with my friends. Knowing that we will chill around at the restaurant for quite some time, I wanted to wear something casual, comfy, but not too simple.

Since the pants already have a crazy print (at least for my very non-adventurous taste), I paired it with a black top and black sling bag with minimal jewelry, and let the pants do all the talking. 

What do you think about lazy pants? Do you love them as much as I do? :)
//YT

No comments:

Post a Comment