About

Friday, April 3, 2015

Oversized Plaid





Plaid Shirt // Catwalk
Black Tank Top
Black Shorts // Tally Weijl
Yin Yang Necklace & Tattoo Anklet // @23naket (instagram)
Rings // Forever 21
Shoes // Topshop

In her last post, Jen styled a white button-down, something she called a wardrobe staple. The shirt I'm wearing today is also something along the lines, a piece that everyone have - (or should have) - a plaid shirt.

I had to get my hands on this shirt as soon as I saw them, not just because they were in black and white...but also because they're really oversized, which I feel distinguishes it from the classic body-fitting plaid shirts. I paired it with a typical black tank top and mid-waist shorts. To give an edge to the look, the accessories and shoes played a big part to make the overall look a bit streetstyle-ish.

I love how versatile plaid shirts are, which you can wear as a top, outerwear, or even just tied around your waist to add a pop of colour and pattern. Not to mention that it is a truly classic piece, it never goes out of style! 

Do stay tuned for more updates! :)
//YT

2 comments:

  1. I like this outfit!
    Kisses from Italy!
    xxx, Gio
    https://thesparklinghell.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (and sorry for the late reply!) Giorgia! You've got really cute outfits on your blog as well!
      Hugs from Malaysia! :D

      //YT

      Delete